Washington, DC - House Assistant Democratic Leader Jim Clyburn (D-S.C.) and Sen. Jack Reed (D-R.I.) join the distinguished list of speakers confirmed for the National Association of Federal Credit Unions’ Congressional Caucus, Sept. 11-14, in Washington, D.C.
The event is open to NAFCU members and nonmembers.
EVENT: Prominent financial and congressional luminaries will be speaking at NAFCU’s 2012 Congressional Caucus. Tucker Carlson, a contributor on Fox News and editor-in-chief of TheDailyCaller.com, will be the keynote speaker.
WHEN: Tuesday, Sept. 11 – Friday, Sept. 14
RECENTLY ADDED SPEAKERS:
- Jim Clyburn,(D-S.C.), House assistant Democratic leader, third-ranking Democrat in the House and one of the Democratic Caucus’ primary liaisons to the White House
- Senator Jack Reed (D-R.I.), member, Senate Banking Committee and chairman of the Subcommittee on Securities, Insurance, and Investment
PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED SPEAKERS:
- Rep. Gary Miller (R-Calif.)
- Rep. Gary Peters (D-Mich.)
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.)
- Rep. Patrick McHenry (R-N.C.)
- Rep. Jeb Hensarling (R-Texas)
- Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.)
- Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.)
- Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.)
- Rep. William Lacy Clay Jr. (D-Mo.)
- Rep. Michael Grimm (R-N.Y.)
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah)
- Rep. Sean Duffy (R-Wis.)
- Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.)
- Rep. John Barrow (D-Ga.)
- Rep. Steve Chabot (R-Ohio)
- Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.)
- Donald Layton, president and CEO, Freddie Mac
- Edward DeMarco, acting director, Federal Housing Finance Agency
- Carole Galante, acting commissioner, Federal Housing Administration
- Gigi Hyland and Michael Fryzel, board members, National Credit Union Administration
- Jason Cabel Roe and Jimmy Williams, political commentators, Fox News and MSNBC, respectively.
- Mark Calabria, director of financial regulation studies, Cato Institute
- Ted Tozer, president of Ginnie Mae
* Times and speakers subject to change.
For more information about NAFCU’s 2012 Congressional Caucus, go to www.nafcu.org/caucus.
The National Association of Federal Credit Unions is the only national organization that focuses exclusively on federal issues affecting credit unions, representing its members before the federal government and the public.