Mark Wolff – CUNA Communications
Amy Nigrelli – CUNA Marketing
Madison, WI (May 24, 2012) – CUNA will again award outstanding credit union training programs and training professionals for their achievements at this year’s CUNA Experience Learning Live! (ELLy) Training Awards, held at CUNA Experience Learning Live! September 30-October 3, 2012 in Denver, CO.
CUNA Experience Learning Live! is designed specifically for training professionals to improve the educational cultures at their credit unions. Participants of this annual conference learn how to maximize staff morale, strengthen volunteer dedication and increase the overall knowledge of their members.
The ELLy Awards are one of the only national awards presented to credit union trainers who contribute outstanding achievements to the field of professional staff development. Awards are presented to credit union professionals from two asset divisions – less than and greater than $250 million in assets – and span across the following five categories:
- Chi Phi Delta X II Award –This award represents the best development of a Credit Union University, and its effect on staff learning and performance, using CUNA’s Center for Professional Development products as the foundation.
- eLearning Award – This award is presented to participants who demonstrate how their use of technology-based training has enhanced their credit union training initiatives.
- Training Champion Award – This award recognizes senior management staff members who go beyond the call of duty to support and develop their credit union’s training program.
- Training Professional of the Year Award – This award honors exceptional achievements in performance and learning by a credit union training professional or department.
- WOW Award – This award is presented to the credit union with the best overall training curriculum or best training event that energizes, empowers, and excites participants.
Entries must be received by July 16, 2012 in order to be considered.
For more information about the CUNA Experience Learning Live! (ELLy) Training Awards and details on how to submit your entry, visit training.cuna.org/ellys.
With its network of affiliated state credit union leagues, Credit Union National Association (CUNA) serves 90 percent of America’s 7,400 state and federally chartered credit unions, which are owned by 95 million consumer members. Credit unions are not-for-profit cooperatives providing affordable financial services to people from all walks of life. For more information about CUNA, visit www.cuna.org or the CUNAverse blog and follow @CUNAverse on Twitter. For more information about credit unions, visit www.aSmarterChoice.org and follow @asmarterchoice on Twitter.