For more information, contact:
Jessica Hrubes, VP/Marketing
800.252.2664 or 608.271.2664, ext. 5362
email@example.com * cues.org
Fourteen Earn Certified Senior Executive (CSE) Designation MADISON, Wis.-The Credit Union Executives Society is pleased to announce 14 credit union professionals have completed CUES School of Applied Strategic Management and earned their designation of Certified Senior Executive (CSE).
CUES School of Applied Strategic Management features the innovative Strategic Management of Financial Institutions computer-based simulation pioneered by John Oliver of Palm Springs, California-based Laurel Management, Inc.
During the simulation, participants practice running a financial institution, thereby gaining a practical understanding of asset/liability management and improving their strategically based decision-making abilities. Attendees return to their institutions having practiced ways to think strategically, and with a cross-functional knowledge. Earning the CSE designation also signifies dedication to ongoing professional development and to the movement.
CSEs were earned by the following credit union professionals:
- Tammy Christian, Arkansas Federal Credit Union, Jacksonville, Ark.
- Monte Crowl, BayPort Credit Union, Newport News, Va.
- Scott Derber, University Federal Credit Union, Austin, Texas
- Niel Devasir, Marine Credit Union, La Crosse, Wis.
- Mary Grace Evans, Redstone Federal Credit Union, Huntsville, Ala.
- Linda Garboczi, AmeriCU, Rome, N.Y.
- Denise Goforth, Arkansas Federal Credit Union, Jacksonville, Ark.
- Deborah Greenspane, Quimper Community Federal Credit Union, Port Townsend, Wash.
- Jeff Kennedy, TwinStar Credit Union, Olympia, Wash.
- Ryan Olson, Blackhawk Community Credit Union, Janesville, Wis.
- Michael Quintana, Vermont Federal Credit Union, Burlington, Vt.
- Jessica Ridsdale, Northern Federal Credit Union, Watertown, N.Y.
- Kenneth Savoie, NorthCountry Federal Credit Union, South Burlington, Vt.
- Kim Woodward, Salal Credit Union, Seattle
The next the CUES School of Applied Strategic Management will be held July 25-29, 2011. Watch cues.org for the location and other details on next year*s program.
The Credit Union Executives Society is a Madison, Wisconsin-based, independent, not-for-profit, international membership association for credit union executives. Its mission is to educate and develop credit union CEOs, directors and future leaders.