The Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is offering two new Training on Demand courses for credit union boards and volunteers.
The first course, “How to Think About Strategic Planning,” provides credit union boards an overview of the RESULTS method of strategic planning. It also includes questions boards can ask and exercises they can use during the planning process.
The course aims for attendees to learn how to:
- Explain what a strategic plan is and why it’s important;
- Understand how to facilitate planning retreats and exercises;
- Describe the steps involved in the RESULTS methodology of strategic planning;
- Discuss two other strategic planning models and list their key components; and
- Identify the benefits of engaging in regular strategic planning.
The second course, “What Credit Union Volunteers Need to Know About Harassment in the Workplace” focuses on the role credit union volunteers play regarding sexual harassment claims.
Course attendees will be able to:
- Explain the role of the credit union volunteer in responding to harassment claims;
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of various harassment laws; and
- Describe how credit unions can avoid claims for retaliation.
CUNA’s Training on Demand courses can be downloaded and watched by credit union representatives at their convenience. Printable workbooks and optional testing also are available.
For more information, use the links.
International Credit Union DayOctober 21, 2010Join in the celebration to thank the 186 million credit union members worldwide!
Learn more at http://www.cuna.org/icuday