Being a successful leader comes from a lot of practice and learning new healthy habits. However, it is also about evaluating your current habits and ditching those that do not contribute to your overall success – whether professional or personal.
Inc.com contributor Nicolas Cole lists 12 habits that should be dropped if success is your ultimate goal. His list of habits worth quitting:
- Eating a sugar-filled breakfast.
- Watching TV in the morning.
- Always showing up late.
- Hitting the snooze button on the alarm clock.
- Not eating lunch.
- Saying yes to things you don’t actually want to do.
- Trying to do too many things at once.
- Constantly checking your phone.
- Just “hanging out” with people for no real purpose.