CUNA Mutual Group’s Andrea Stritzke, product management director, presented awards to:
- Service Credit Union, Portsmouth, N.H., Business Lending, assets more than $250 million;
- NET Credit Union, Olyphant, Pa., Consumer Lending, assets less than $250 million;
- USF Federal Credit Union, Tampa, Fla., Consumer Lending, assets more than $250 million;
- Lower Valley Credit Union, Sunnyside, Wash., Low-to-Modest Means Lending, assets less than $250 million; and
- United Nations Federal Credit Union, Long Island City, N.Y., Mortgage Lending, assets more than $250 million.
CUNA Mutual Group, with support and expertise from the CUNA Lending Council, established the Excellence in Lending Awards in 2000 to recognize credit unions that have implemented outstanding lending programs while demonstrating sound financial performance. The awards provide an opportunity for credit unions to share best practices and ideas, network and celebrate lending excellence. Today the awards are co-sponsored by CUNA Mutual Group and CUNA Lending Council.continue reading »