Do any of the following sound familiar to you?
- Fourteen and sixteen-hour days are becoming the norm
- To-do lists keep getting longer
- You seem to be covering for everyone
- You’re not sleeping well, worried about dropping the ball or missing a deadline
- There are more and more fires burning with your boss, the board, and even your family
If so, does it mean that you are overworked? Maybe. Or maybe the problem is that you are overWORKING.
The difference between being overworked and overworking is all about excuses and choices.continue reading »