8 reasons to be an optimistic leader
Looking on the bright side and thinking positively makes us all happier and more pleasant to be around. Thinking optimistically also makes us better leaders – for myriad reasons. From seeing the silver lining in a challenging situation to boosting company morale, being an optimistic leader is something anyone in a leadership role should strive for.
Lifehack’s Kathryn Sandford lists eight reasons why optimists are better leaders. She says, for example, that optimists:
– Optimists are solution-focused.
– Optimists are not afraid of failure.
– Optimists are great communicators.
– Optimists’ behaviors are infectious.
– Optimists have a successful mindset.continue reading »