How many different vendors do you use to manage and maintain all of your bank or credit union’s ATM and branch equipment? And how many hours are you dedicating each week just to keep that equipment up and running? There’s likely a better deal out there — one that can save you both time and money. By simply reviewing your current contracts, you’ll be able to streamline your efforts and:
- Eliminate poor use of branch staff time
- Resolve unnecessary double coverage
- Improve service response time and quality
- Improve overall equipment maintenance and management processes
- Focus on core competencies that help your institution reach its goals
I know this can be accomplished because it’s what I help banks and credit unions do, day in and day out. All it takes is willingness to disrupt the status quo and explore other options.
What’s involved in equipment management?
When you consider all of the different equipment it takes to keep your financial institution running, the list is staggering (and the costs even more so). Your bank or credit union probably engages with third-party vendors to maintain:
continue reading »