Associated Credit Union is actively seeking an Assistant Vice President – Member Experience candidate. This position will be responsible for helping our team set measurable service objectives, create a consistent member experience across all channels, and work with leadership to ensure that accountability is in place. This role will become the architect of a member driven growth engine to maximize member acquisition, retention and relationship depth. Individual must be dependable, flexible, and timely in completing projects and tasks. Candidate must be highly professional in appearance and communication skills. Below are the details about the position:
The AVP – Member Experience role is responsible for leading ACU to becoming a best in class member experience organization. This role will leverage member insights to drive a unified member strategy and transform experiences across delivery channels and product lines. This role will become the architect of a member driven growth engine to maximize member acquisition, retention and relationship depth. This leader works with all levels of the organization to embed behaviors and actions that unite the organization to create a consistent member-first mentality. The primary focus of this role is to evaluate, identify, initiate and lead member experience initiatives that deliver continuous improvement and innovation to measurably impact value across the organization.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Responsible for managing and governing a Sales and Service Culture at ACU.
- Coordinate efforts with and make recommendations for any vendors that will assist with developing and maintaining the Sales and Service Culture at ACU.
- Accelerate transformation to a member driven growth organization by ensuring decisions are viewed through the lens of the member.
- Ensures process and quality control by developing and implementing relevant quality assurance and measurement procedures.
- Design and utilize member-facing surveys and employee-facing surveys of:
- Organizational culture and performance
- Net Promoter
- Readiness for change to analyze and make appropriate recommendations for improving organization health, member/employee satisfaction, and effective organizational decision making.
- Galvanize the organization to deliver a best in class experience and lead efforts to move from being a reactive “fix-it” process to being a proactive solution building environment.
- Build a highly effective member listening path using multiple sources of insight that will tell the story of our members’ experience.
- Facilitate development in organizational competency to build a deliberative process for innovation and continuous improvement in the member experience.
- Responsible for coordinating and improving the member experience across the entire organization.
- Identify and lead re-engineering activities and initiatives that drive best in class/delighted member experiences; partner with other business leaders to deliver superior member experiences in the servicing, onboarding, and obtaining products & services and new memberships. Partner and collaborate with cross-functional leaders to drive transformational change and create a best in class delivery system for members.
- Consult and support leaders in their role as cultural leaders in the member-centric transformation journey.
- Instill the discipline of member-centric process change and change management into the organization.
- Work with staff to measure, manage, and take action on member feedback
- Develop surveys and talking points to help employee engage our members to drive increase member participation
- Develop member feedback dashboards based on branch area, branch location, branch manager and staff.
- Review feedback and offer positive reinforcement to staff to encourage increased results.
- Lead creation and adoption of Sales and Service Culture methodology across the organization, including, but not limited to: processes, departmental workflow, tools and best practices.
- Focus on the end-to-end member experience to build and maintain incredible relationships with those who do business with us.
- Strive to gain knowledge of our members and how we can be their single stop for all their banking needs.
- Responsible for coaching and training staff at all levels for the Sales and Service Culture.
- Work in conjunction with Managerial staff to help improve overall employee performance.
- Consult and provide feedback on employee’s performance program.
- Performance Plan:
- Assist in developing baseline results and set goals for employees, branches, and branch managers
- Analyze and optimize to continually improve performance
- Establish member experience benchmarks across key areas of member interaction, implement any additional metrics required to understand performance and provide ongoing reporting.
- Regularly coach and provide feedback to the team leads to enable them to have confidence in what they do, help them grow and drive to excel.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
- Membership growth and product penetration align with established goals.
- Effectively control allocated budget dollars to assist with achieving the organization’s fiscal budget
- ACU products and services are efficiently and effectively delivered in accordance with established Credit Union policies and standards.
- Required reports and records are accurate and timely.
- Suggestions are provided for improved efficiency or effectiveness in operations.
- Branch transactions, loan volumes, expenses, and profitability are in line with Credit Union standards.
- Member satisfaction surveys.
SALES AND SERVICE/CERTIFICATION: Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Minimum 10 years progressive experience in member service and leadership roles.
- Strong empathy for members and passion for growth
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others, and a passion for delivering best in class member experience.
- Diplomacy, an innovative spirit, member service excellence, and a data-driven mindset.
- Superior interpersonal and collaboration skills and proven track record in effectively achieving results in a cross functional environment. Superior influencing skills.
- Outstanding ability to prioritize complex initiatives against business goals.
- Strong ideation skills – an idea generator- with ability to align and gain consensus for ideas.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Effective in finding workable solutions and organizational alignment in highly complex or ambiguous situations.
- Demonstrated leadership, decision-making, and team building skills.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to implement transformational programs, using business value as a driver.
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org