Associated Credit Union (ACU) is seeking to hire a Consumer Loan Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our consumer loan sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with the SVP-Lending and our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sale team. Previous experience in a sales-related role is a plus.
Consumer Loan Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals for lending volumes, products, and referrals
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with the SVP-Lending and marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing coaching, training, and encouragement of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the Associated Credit Union brand for products and service.
- Listen and understand our ideal members and how they relate to our products
Consumer Loan Sales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer (member) relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and MS Excel
- Generous paid time off that begins accruing on first day of employment
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefit plans
- 401K plan with employer match
- Tuition Assistance
- Lucrative Bonus Program
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Associated Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer