Recruiting for a Member Engagement Liaison for our association
CUES is an organization that helps credit union leadership reach their greatest potential. As a membership-based association, our members and providing superior benefits to our membership is our highest priority. We are looking for an individual who will manage the membership experience from recruitment through retention with education activities, councils, and through direct contact. This individual will also manage membership records, reporting, analyses, and database execution related to member engagement.
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy speaking with members or customers and providing top-notch service
- You have at least five years of financial services or association experience (preferred).
- You are analytical, organized, able to multi-task, and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You have experience with database management and reporting
- You are a self-starter who can work both independently and within a team environment.
We are a 43-person membership association that has developed leaders in the financial services industry for over 55 years. We are based in Madison, Wisconsin, but our ideal candidate may not be. We offer competitive pay, a great benefits package, and an opportunity for you to be a part of a top-notch team.
Please email your letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business October 25th, 2019.