Are you looking for more opportunity to expand your talent development or learning & development experience? Do you enjoy training and have experience developing virtual and classroom training? In this role, you will assist in the creation of talent development initiatives designed to impact thousands of organizations in the financial services sector. You’ll leverage a myriad of skills including learning technologies, project management, performance consulting, online learning development (self-paced and live taught) and direct customer engagement. This position is geared towards someone looking to move into a talent development consultant role.
This may be for you:
- Our professional development association is looking for someone who is organized; detail oriented and enjoys providing great customer service.
- A four-year college degree is required.
- Familiarity with talent development technology and training materials
- Experience in various methods of training design including e-Learning, virtual classroom facilitation and classroom-based learning.
- Some experience providing support to talent development or training within business environments, specifically focused on online learning is preferred
- Experience in a performance consulting role (internal or external).
- Managing multiple projects, prioritizing, and meeting deadlines is crucial.
- Experience within a service-related organization or association a plus.
We are a 44-person membership association that has developed leaders in the financial services industry for over 55 years. This position is located at our Madison, Wisconsin headquarters however it is temporarily remote. We offer competitive pay, a great benefits package, and an opportunity for you to be a part of a top-notch team.
Please email your letter of interest with salary expectations and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of day October 23, 2020.