Lending: a term that brings endless opportunities and endless challenges to many credit unions. The process is never cut and dry due to ever-changing regulations, fierce competition, and pressure to grow revenue. However, NAFCU’s new Lending Conference is here to help guide you through all the challenges so your lending program can flourish. Still, need convincing? Check out our top 5 reasons this is the event you can’t miss.
- You’ll learn from the industry’s most successful lenders and consultants about various lending categories including: mortgages, auto loans, credit cards, plus lending marketing and compliance tactics – it’s all covered!
- Access to real case studies and white papers so you can see how to apply these concepts in your credit union to achieve success.
- In addition to an in-depth understanding of the lending landscape today, you’ll learn about where the field is headed and how you can prepare for it, ensuring you’re set up for long-term success as well.
- The conference takes place in a city Travel + Leisure magazine ranked a “Best Place to Travel” in 2016, and Budget Travel ranked second in their “Top 24 World Destinations” 2016 list, so if you’d like totake a walk or have a great meal while you process all the information you’ve learned, you’ll have plenty of options nearby.
- Go home with the jump-start you need: best practices, ideas and strategies to create the most revenue-maximizing lending portfolio for your audience.
And here’s a bonus 6th reason: you’ll save $200 on registration with code LENDSAVINGS until September 22!