Lending can make or break a credit union—especially during a recession. Attend NAFCU’s Virtual Lending Conference to learn everything you need to help keep your portfolio strong throughout the crisis, and even gain more loans and members. You’ll acquire the best, most innovative lending practices, ideas, and strategies—along with a comprehensive understanding of how to integrate them into your credit union—so you can push through the recession in as strong a position as possible.
- Strengthen your understanding of the most up-to-the-second economic and regulatory data trends affecting your lending
- Gain powerful techniques for improving your loan quality, profitability and balances during a recession
- Diversify your portfolio by harnessing best practices for boosting business lending, attracting younger members, and engaging in loan participations
- Improve your ability to avoid portfolio bankruptcies and maximize your recovery
- Jump-start your loan marketing program with new strategies for overcoming a world with less branch traffic
- Discover the latest and most promising trends in mortgages, auto financing and credit card payments
Get lending’s best strategies and ideas so your CU can strongly push through the recession. Attend NAFCU’s Virtual Lending Conference.
Register now for special virtual event pricing!
NAFCU member: $1,649 now $599
NAFCU nonmember: $2,449 now $799