2015 Corelation Conference nearly doubles in size to address latest core technology trends
SAN DIEGO, CA (June 1, 2015) — Nearly 40 credit unions, 40 vendors, and 300 attendees converged on America’s Finest City (a.k.a. San Diego) to experience the latest and greatest in core processing, as credit union core processor Corelation Inc. hosted its 4th annual Client Conference May 19-21, 2015. The event almost doubled in size compared to last year’s conference and looks to do so again in 2016.
Not only did attendees, vendors, media, and Corelation staff have ample opportunity to network during the three-day gathering, industry experts also had an opportunity to present their take on current credit union trends, issues, and events. Some of the presenters included:
· Glatt Consulting’s Tom Glatt speaking on the health of the credit union community.
· Baldini Lang LLC’s Richard Lang providing an industry compliance update.
· Stickley on Security’s Jim Stickley presenting the latest in financial services security issues (Note: please double check your ATM security efforts).
· CUCollaborate’s Sam Brownell speaking on the competitive advantage credit unions have on leveraging their collaboration capabilities – along with his latest Credit Union Match venture.
There were also more than a dozen KeyStone-related breakout sessions for Corelation clients – and prospects – to enhance their knowledge of this technology and take back to their institutions for implementation. Some of those sessions included:
· “Credit Union Core Collaboration” panel with Credit Union of New Jersey, United Teletech Financial FCU, Aspire FCU
· “Innovations to Supercharge the Branch” presented by CFM
· “Relationship Pricing and Householding” presented by Corelation
· “What’s New in Lending?” presented by Corelation
· “Member Business Deposits & Servicing” presented by Corelation
· “Conversion Preparation” presented by DaLand Solutions
· “Conversion Best Practices” with Warren, Aspire, and USE credit unions
· “An Amazing View of What You Do” presented by SMA Solutions
“This year’s conference was not only packed with our credit union friends and partners but with plenty of timely information on technology, security, and other trends and issues, as well,” says Corelation President Theresa Benavidez. “Overall, it was an amazing time, as we always enjoy getting everybody together for a couple days of fun, teaching, and networking. It’s truly the highlight of our year and we look forward to 2016 when we’ll be, yet again, in search of a bigger venue to accommodate our growing Corelation family.”
About Corelation, Inc.
Based in San Diego, CA, Corelation is the innovative core processor for today’s credit union. This solution is a member-centric system that empowers credit unions to offer the best member service possible, enhancing their value for member attraction and retention. In terms of industry experience, Corelation’s staff has dedicated their careers to creating core systems and providing unparalleled client service. For more information, visit www.corelationinc.com.