Altura Credit Union collecting canned goods for Thanksgiving
Donations accepted through November 20
RIVERSIDE, CA (November 10, 2017) — Altura Credit Union has launched its 10th Annual Holiday Food Drive to help make Thanksgiving a more joyous holiday for less fortunate local families. Donations can be made at any of Altura’s 13 Riverside County branch locations and headquarters through Monday, Nov. 20.
This year, all donations will support The Community Food Pantry of Murrieta, a non-profit organization staffed by volunteers that assists hundreds of families with nutritious food weekly. Altura’s donations will be used in the more than 300 holiday food baskets the Pantry distributes for Thanksgiving.
Donations stations are set up at Altura’s headquarters at 2847 Campus Parkway, Riverside, and in each of Altura’s 13 branches:
- 2331 Compton Ave., Corona
- 650 S. Lincoln Ave., Suite 101, Corona
- 320 S. Sanderson Ave., Hemet
- 81096 Highway 111, Indio
- 23540 Cactus Ave., Moreno Valley
- 27130 Eucalyptus Ave., Suite E, Moreno Valley
- 40412 Murrieta Hot Springs Road, Murrieta
- 36101 Bob Hope Drive, Rancho Mirage
- 6403 Riverside Ave., Riverside
- 3451 14th St., Riverside
- 10725 Magnolia Ave., Riverside
- 1616 University Ave., Riverside
- 2692 Canyon Springs Parkway, Suite C, Riverside
About Altura Credit Union
Based in the Inland Empire for 60 years, Altura Credit Union serves more than 127,000 Members, has $1.352 billion in total assets and operates 13 branch offices in Riverside County. Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Riverside and San Diego counties; selected cities in San Bernardino and Orange counties; as well as U.S. Military, U.S. Government and Civilian employees working at March Air Reserve Base in Riverside County; and retirees of the United States Armed Forces. For more information on Altura, visit www.alturacu.com, or call 1-888-883-7228.