America’s Christian Credit Union unveils new Visa® Signature Card that earns cash back while giving back
GLENDORA, CA (November 2, 2017) — America’s Christian Credit Union (ACCU) announced the launch of the ACCU Visa® Signature Rewards Credit Card that provides members with rewards that accumulate as they make purchases with the card.
The first of its kind offered by the credit union, this card offers cash back, points for travel, along with merchandise and gift cards for frequent users. With the Signature credit card, cardholders can now earn reward points at a faster rate — 1.25 points for each dollar spent — and there are no limits on point accumulations. There is an opportunity to earn points at a factor of 2.5 — double the baseline rate — when the card is used for charitable purchases.
This credit card is also part of ACCU’s GiveBack program, which has already given back $160,000 to Kingdom causes. With each swipe of the card, a portion is allocated to carefully and prayerfully selected Christian charities and non-profits, including:
- New Beginnings Adoption & Family Services
- The World Mission Broadcast
- The Legacy Center
- Open a card by 11/30/17 and earn 5,000 reward points in the first 30 days.
- Earn 2,500 reward points for your first purchase
- Earn 10,000 reward points by spending $3,000 in the first 90 days.
- 0% APR* on purchases AND balance transfers in the first 6 months from the date the card was opened. After the introductory period, the variable rate will be as low as 11.15% Full details
Other features include:
- No annual fee.
- Visa Signature Concierge service for assistance with travel planning, restaurant recommendations and event reservations.
- Access to Visa’s Signature Luxury Hotel Collection, which provides a best available rate guarantee and special offers when available, including room upgrades, late checkouts, free in-room Wi-Fi, and food and beverage deals at more than 900 hotels nationwide.
- Travel insurance protections to assist when the cardholder experiences trip delays, cancellations and interruptions, lost baggage, and/or emergency evacuation and transportation.
About America's Christian Credit Union
Founded in 1958 and currently managing nearly $500 million in assets America's Christian Credit Union provides a broad range of financial solutions grounded in Christian stewardship principles most notably savings and personal loan products that serve ministry expansion and families through their adoption loan program. The vision of America’s Christian Credit Union is “A Financial Partner for Cultural Impact” which is realized through their mission to reach, serve and teach in concert with their corporate priorities to build stronger: families, futures, communities and ministries. For additional information, visit www.AmericasChristianCU.com.