APGFCU Honors Its Volunteers For Years of Service
For Immediate Release
Contact: Janice Carey
(Aberdeen, April 15, 2011) – Aberdeen Proving Ground Federal Credit Union [APGFCU] honored its volunteers for their years of service to the credit union during an awards dinner at the Maryland Golf and Country Club in Bel Air on Saturday, April 9, 2011.
Those honored include:
- Barry D. Decker, CSM (Ret.), for 24 years of service
- John A. Blomquist, for 18 years of service
- Christine T. Chambliss, for 15 years of service
- Paul D. Eikenberg, for 15 year of service
- Cheryl D. Rice, for 15 years of service
- Marjorie E. Warfield, for 12 years of service
- Dee Layman, for 9 years of service
- Lee Theodore Hannah, for 9 years of service
- Wayne G. Taylor, for 6 years of service
- Delores C. Gilliam for 3 years of service
- Sara Jane Gove for 3 years of service
- Joseph M. Kosiorek for 3 years of service
Volunteers were treated to a formal dinner and presented with framed certificates. APG Federal Credit Union has been honoring its volunteers with awards dinners at the Maryland Golf and Country Club since 1996.
Volunteers with APG Federal Credit Union determine the strategic direction of the institution through planning, establishing policy, and acting as oversight guardians in the best interests of the entire membership.
APG Federal Credit Union is committed to building strong families for a stronger community with ten branches in Harford and Cecil counties. Membership is free and open to everyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers, or attends school in Harford or Cecil counties.
To learn more about volunteering at APG Federal Credit Union, visit APGFCU.com, under About Us, call 410-272-4000, ext. 3130, or stop in any branch.
APG Federal Credit Union, with more than 90,000 members and assets of $741 million (12/31/2010), has a community charter to provide financial services to everyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers or attends school in Harford and Cecil counties. Ten branches are located in Aberdeen, Aberdeen Proving Ground (on Post), Amyclae, Bel Air, Edgewood, Elkton, Forest Hill, Havre de Grace, Laurel Bush, and North East. APGFCU is a not-for-profit, member-owned cooperative. Credit Union services are available 24/7. For information, call 410-272-4000 or visit APGFCU.com today.