Corelation signs three and converts six to kick off 2017
SAN DIEGO, CA (April 10, 2017) — Credit union core processing vendor, Corelation, Inc., has signed three more credit unions to its KeyStone core processing family in the first quarter of 2017, bringing its total to 63 clients signed and 46 live. Their latest additions include:
- Long Beach City Employees Federal Credit Union ($301 million; 9,093 members; Signal Hill, CA)
- Blue Eagle Credit Union ($145 million; 14,921 members; Roanoke, VA)
- Brazos Valley Schools Credit Union ($687 million; 49,904 members; Katy, TX)
According to Brazos Valley Schools (BVSCU) President/CEO Yvonne Kershner, integrating new products into their previous core was becoming more and more difficult, extremely expensive, and limited the number of vendors that could integrate with it. This situation limited the credit union’s ability to offer members products they needed. In addition, data was unable to flow across platforms, so employees had to double and triple the work by inputting information into multiple systems.
With Corelation’s Keystone core, BVSCU employees will be more efficient with the advanced technology; therefore, making their daily tasks simpler and most importantly serving the members more effectively.
“Our goals are to utilize Keystone to its fullest capacity and continue to grow with improved processes as Corelation grows,” Kershner says. “That will occur over time, but we are confident by doing so we will serve our members better and enhance their BVSCU experience.”
Recent conversions to KeyStone include:
- People First Federal Credit Union ($535 million; 65,224 members; Allentown, PA) converted April 2017
- Greater Alliance Federal Credit Union ($189 million; 19,641 members; Paramus, NJ) converted April 2017
- Capital Educators Federal Credit Union ($554 million; 69,159 members; Meridian, ID) converted March 2017
- Pacific Marine Credit Union ($756 million; 77,133 members; Oceanside, CA) converted February 2017
- Camino Federal Credit Union ($147 million; 12,098 members; Montebello, CA) converted February 2017
- Industrial Credit Union ($227 million; 25,773 members; Bellingham, WA) converted January 2017
“We are starting out 2017 much like we finished 2016 – very busy. We are grateful for each opportunity,” says Corelation President/CEO Theresa Benavidez. “We wouldn’t want it any other way because it means more credit unions will be able to leverage the technology they need to meet their members’ current and future needs. It simply enhances the value of their organizations so their members know they will evolve with them, as their financial lives change over time.”
About Corelation Inc.
Based in San Diego, CA, Corelation is the innovative core processor for today’s credit union. This solution is a person-centric system that empowers credit unions to offer the best member service possible, enhancing their value for member attraction and retention. In terms of industry experience, Corelation’s staff has dedicated their careers to creating core systems and providing unparalleled client service. For more information, visit www.corelationinc.com.