Creative Brand Communications Launches New Website and Tagline for Maps Credit Union
PORTLAND, OR, January 17, 2010—Creative Brand Communications (CBC) has launched a new website for Salem, Oregon-based Maps Credit Union, at www.mapscu.com. The website also introduces the credit union’s new CBC-developed tagline, “Navigating Life. Together.”
“The Maps team has been working on refining their brand strategy, and the new website is a critical medium for introducing this new strategy to the world, and proving the credit union’s story as a differentiated financial institution,” says Jeff Stephens, Creative Brand Communications founder and CEO. “The result is a site that reflects and builds upon the distinct experience Maps members have come to know and love.”
The new website has several notable features, including:
- A “what’s your destination?” navigational tool that reflects the in-branch experience a member has when they are greeted at a Maps branch
- Event registration capabilities for the many educational member events Maps hosts
- A blog featuring posts written by credit union employees
- Online deposit and loan applications
- Content management capabilities allowing the credit union to easily update content—including rates, promotional advertisements, announcements and page copy
CBC also developed the credit union’s new tagline, “Navigating Life. Together.” The newly refined Maps Credit Union brand strategy included paying more tribute to the concept of the role a map plays in a person’s life. The new tagline expresses that Maps’ role in a member’s life is to join the member in their journey through all aspects of life—not just financial matters.
MaPS Credit Union, with over $380 million in assets, has 9 branches throughout Marion and Polk counties.
# # #
About Creative Brand Communications: CBC is the leading brand engagement consultancy for the financial services industry. The company helps entrepreneurial banks and credit unions stop being commodities by creating companies that customers, members and employees truly care about. CBC does this by providing business and brand strategy consulting, word of mouth marketing strategy consulting, internal culture consulting, and educational programs and training. Visit www.creative-brand.com for more information.