Credit Union 24 Expansion Explodes in 4th Quarter
Credit Union 24 Contact:
The Dalton Agency
904-398-5222 ext. 2308
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – February 1, 2012 – Credit Union 24, the country’s largest credit union-owned ATM and point-of-sale (POS) network, announced today that 17 credit unions, representing $3.6 billion in assets and more than 400,000 credit union members, joined the network during Q4 2011, resulting in the most successful sales quarter for the network during 2011.
“Last year saw many changes to our industry, yet through all of them, credit unions worked together to advance the movement and deliver the financial services that resonate most with American consumers,” said Jim Park, President and CEO of Credit Union 24. “Our strategy at Credit Union 24 worked in collaboration with credit unions to advocate for our industry on Capitol Hill, and provide the revenue-producing EFT services and widespread financial access that credit unions need to best serve their members, and it has resonated with the industry. By working together, as evidenced by Bank Transfer Day and other collaborative endeavors throughout the year, we can continue to advance the credit union movement for the benefit of credit unions and their members concurrently.”
The 17 new credit unions that joined during Q4 2011 include:
- ALPS FCU – Sitka, Alaska
- Barton Plant Employees FCU – Luling, La.
- Cadmus Credit Union – Richmond, Va.
- CME FCU – Columbus, Ohio
- CommunityWide FCU – South Bend, Ind.
- Cornerstone Community Financial Credit Union – Auburn Hills, Mich.
- EP FCU – Washington, D.C.
- Kane County Teachers Credit Union – Elgin, Ill.
- Lake County Employees FCU – Painesville, Ohio
- Link FCU – Indianapolis, Ind.
- Members Choice Credit Union – Houston, Texas
- Mississippi DHS FCU – Jackson, Miss.
- NorthPark Community Credit Union – Indianapolis, Ind.
- Ouachita Valley FCU – West Monroe, La.
- Penn State FCU – Bellefonte, Pa.
- Verity Credit Union – Seattle, Wash.
- Washington State Employees Credit Union – Olympia, Wash
About Credit Union 24, Inc.
Credit Union 24 is a credit union-owned, full-service EFT network that brings nationwide ATM and point-of-sale (POS) access to credit unions. Founded as a credit union alternative, Credit Union 24 offers a flexible, cooperative EFT environment designed to empower credit unions to attract and retain members. Credit Union 24 is the only national credit union-owned POS network. Credit Union 24 also counts more than 300,000 ATM locations nationally and internationally, many of them deposit-taking, and offers the nation’s largest surcharge-free ATM access with nearly 70,000 locations. For more information about credit Union 24, please visit www.cu24.com.