Credit unions look to CU Direct’s Lending 360 System to streamline loan orginations
Credit unions join growing list of market-leading CUs using the best-in-class Lending 360 LOS to improve efficiencies and loan processes for increased lending
ONTARIO, CA (December 3, 2015) — CU Direct, the nation’s leading provider of lending, automotive and strategic solutions to the credit union industry, has announced recent partnership agreements with eight credit unions to implement the company’s Lending 360 Loan Origination System (LOS).
Recognized as an industry-leading complete loan origination system, Lending 360 offers dynamic features that streamline the entire loan application process, giving credit unions the ability to greatly enhance the loan officer and member experience.
Lending 360’s integration with credit unions’ core processing systems helps to significantly improve the processes associated with originating, underwriting, and funding consumer loan applications. As a result, credit unions and CUSOs gain a true competitive edge by increasing efficiency and productivity.
Credit Unions implementing Lending 360 include:
- Denver, Colorado’s Westerra Credit Union (94,292 members, 1.3 billion in assets)
- West Jordan, Utah-based Cyprus Credit Union (91,950 members, $707.6 million in assets)
- Beaverton, Oregon’s Rivermark Credit Union (70,939 members, $641.7 million in assets)
- Pensacola, Florida-based Gulf Winds Federal Credit Union (55,706 members, $557.9 million in assets)
- Redding, California’s Member’s 1st Credit Union (15,042 members, $115.1 million in assets)
- Fort Wayne, Indiana-based Fire Police City County Federal Credit Union (10,499 members, $109.8 million in assets)
- Orlando, Florida’s Martin Credit Union (12,552 members, $107 million in assets)
- El Cajon, California-based East County Schools Federal Credit Union (4,436 members, $96 million in assets)
“CU Direct’s Lending 360 Loan Origination System provides dynamic decisioning capabilities and automated cross-sell opportunities that will help us meet our lending objectives as we move forward,” said Gayle Rust Gustafson, vice president, lending at Rivermark Credit Union.
“Plus, everyone at CU Direct has been very responsive to our requests, and they are open to all suggestions we’ve made for enhancements. We are excited about our partnership with CU Direct and our conversion to the Lending 360 System.”
The Lending 360 System offers a powerful, and configurable, workflow engine that provides credit unions with a single lending platform that effectively supports loan application processing activity across all consumer lending channels.
“Efficient lending is about simplifying the user experience; the Lending 360 Loan Origination System is both user friendly and highly intuitive,” said Paul Kirkbride, senior vice president of credit union solutions at CU Direct. “We focus on helping credit unions gain greater market share, and we’re excited to be working with these new credit union partners to gain a competitive edge by leveraging our platform’s capabilities.”
About CU Direct
CU Direct has been a lending technology leader for 25 years, helping credit unions fund $368 billion in loans. An enterprise lending solutions and technology company, CU Direct serves more than 1,100 credit unions and 15,600 auto dealers nationwide. CU Direct brings innovation and expertise to indirect lending, consumer and mortgage loan origination, point-of-sale, digital retail, analytics, marketing and CRM, auto shopping and business process outsourcing. For more information, visit cudirect.com. Connect with CU Direct on Twitter and LinkedIn.