Credit unions use Intuvo’s best-in-class mortgage marketing platform to increase mortgage lending growth by up to 30%, reduce workload and improve efficiencies
ONTARIO, CA (February 11, 2016) — Intuvo, a leading provider of marketing automation software to the credit union industry, and a division of CU Direct, has entered into new partnership agreements with nine credit unions. As a result of the agreement, the credit unions will be implementing Intuvo’s mortgage automated marketing platform to increase loan volume and member satisfaction.
Intuvo integrates directly and seamlessly to credit unions’ mortgage loan origination systems (LOS), including Accenture Mortgage Cadence, Ellie Mae Encompass, D+H MortgageBot, Lending QB, FICS, and others, and provides ready to execute marketing communications, triggers and professional support. As a result, Intuvo is able to help credit unions build member loyalty and business relationships with realtors through the mortgage channel, and increase mortgage loan opportunities.
The credit unions leveraging Intuvo’s mortgage marketing platform are:
- University First Federal Credit Union (83,847 members, $741.4 million in assests);
- Anheuser-Busch Employees’ Credit Union (120,812 members, $1.5 billion in assets);
- Meriwest Credit Union (69,937 members, $1.1 billion in assets)
- Gesa Credit Union (129,994 members, $1.5 billion in assets)
- San Mateo Credit Union (81,058 members, $840.9 million in assets)
- Stanford Federal Credit Union (52,555 members, $1.75 billion in assets)
- 1st MidAmerica Credit Union (58,438 members, $628.2 million in assets)
- Credit Union of America (56,818 members, $632.4 million in assets)
- Sharonview Federal Credit Union (63,203 members, $1.1 billion in assets)
Intuvo customers have increased their lending business by up to 30% by automating the analysis of real-time customer data and triggering personalized marketing via email, direct mail and sales force automation.
The company’s mortgage platform provides credit unions with dynamic, marketing automation tools to stay engaged with members and consumers throughout the home shopping and buying/loan transaction process.
“We look forward to helping our new credit union partners execute member marketing strategies that will increase pull through, improve net promoter scores, and increase products per member,” says Jeff Shood, Intuvo’s president and co-founder. “Currently our credit union customers are typically experiencing an average increase of pull through rates of 20%-80%, while reducing staff workload 10%-30%.”
About CU Direct
CU Direct has been a lending technology leader for 25 years, helping credit unions fund $368 billion in loans. An enterprise lending solutions and technology company, CU Direct serves more than 1,100 credit unions and 15,600 auto dealers nationwide. CU Direct brings innovation and expertise to indirect lending, consumer and mortgage loan origination, point-of-sale, digital retail, analytics, marketing and CRM, auto shopping and business process outsourcing. For more information, visit cudirect.com. Connect with CU Direct on Twitter and LinkedIn.