CRMNEXT to host webinar on Diversity and Inclusion
Paneliststo discuss how credit unions can engage Gen Z members
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (July 13, 2020) — CRMNEXT, Inc., a global CRM platform for financial institutions, announces its upcoming webinar on fostering engagement with Generation Z. The July 22 event will feature a panel of experts – including Gen Zers themselves – in a fireside-style chat about how credit unions can best engage the most ethnically and socially diverse generation to date. Register here.
In addition to being the largest generation yet, Gen Z already represents $143 billion in purchasing power – and half of them haven’t even graduated from high school yet. It’s critical that credit unions figure out how to engage Gen Zers today, so they don’t miss out on the members of tomorrow.
The dynamic panel will include Gen Z entrepreneurs Bolun Li, winner of the NACUSO Next Big Idea Award for Zogo Finance, and Larry Milstein of PRZM, alongside credit union executives Sheila Milton of UW Credit UnionandVisions Federal Credit Union’s Lizette Epps.
The webinar will deliver actionable insights to help credit unions attract the next generation of diverse community members, including:
- How to instill an inclusive culture in your work environment and communicate it effectively both internally and externally.
- What tools you can utilize to ensure relationship management is personal and appealing to a diverse membership.
- How to ensure the spirit of the Community Reinvestment Act is followed, and what to do today to ensure a diverse community is being equitably serviced.
- What factors are key to Gen Z, among them a large percentage of minorities, when it comes to the businesses they choose to support.
- Why it’s so challenging for credit unions to connect with Gen Z.
Webinar: How CUs Can Foster engagement with the diverse community of next-gen members
July 22, 2020 2 pm EST Register here.
CRMNEXT, Inc., is the leading global CRM solution provider in financial services. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Challenger company, CRMNEXT picks up where traditional CRMs leave off providing work simplification, robotic automation, immediate results and greater empowerment for both team members and customers. It eliminates the artificial barriers between human and digital channels, enables innovation and world-class, omnichannel customer interactions from a single, unified platform. With more than one million bankers and one billion customers globally, CRMNEXThas become the largest CRM in financial services by effectively recalibrating the potential for both large and small organizations to grow assets, quality relationships, profitability, serviceand innovation. For more information, visit www.crmnext.com.