CU Members Mortgage brings listening, learning, and laughing to the 18th National Mortgage Lending Conference
DALLAS, TX (May 9, 2016) — Offering home loans to members presents both great challenges and rewards for mortgage lenders. Lenders face a multitude of regulations and work under a compliance microscope, while at the same time creating the dream of homeownership for members. At times, it can seem impossible to satisfy investor guidelines, tight deadlines and adapt to completely new workflows and processes. Confronted with the complexity in today’s lending environment, CU Members Mortgage, a division of Colonial Savings F.A., offers credit union lending staff an opportunity to listen, learn and laugh at this years’ humor-laden NationalMortgage Lending Conference on October 10-11, 2016, in Fort Worth, Texas.
CU Members Mortgage invites credit unions to take a break from their workday and get refreshed. Learn the latest trends in mortgage lending, network with your peers and industry leaders, and get excited about lending again. Plus, discover what happens when “Two Mortgage Lenders Walk Into A Bar…” and even contribute your own punchline for a chance to win.
This educational and entertaining event is the funnest way to learn the latest in lending including:
- Mike Rayburn–Transformational and hilarious keynote session designed to turn your team into an army of innovators with peak performance skills to transcend the status quo.
- Dave Lieber, Watchdog investigative columnist for the Dallas Morning News, he will share his insight in building a higher profile by sharing your story, increasing revenue and gain raving fans. He is an avid Credit Union fan and eager to share with you.
- Garth Graham– Senior Partner over Marketing & Sales Strategy for the Stratmor Group, He will provide industry insight from his more than 25 years in financial sales and marketing at Fortune 500 companies as well as best loan officer practices.
- Dr. James Gaines– Chief Economist and Associate Director for Texas A&M University with more than 35 years of experience in real estate economics, will entertain us with a review of 2016 and look at what is ahead in real estate economics.
- Richard Hight– Expert speaker, author and artist, will show us new possibilities, stimulate creativity, identify opportunity and spark innovation in times of change.
- Tracy Ashfield– Expert Credit Union Consultant and NCUA Trainer, will share Loan Officer compensation best practices, trends and what it takes to recruit the very best Loan Officers.
- Tracy Cole– Vice-President of Mortgage Operations Manager for Colonial Savings, will review TRID best practices and clarify confusion.
- Richard Harvey – Chief Compliance Officer with Colonial Savings, will share his expertise in building and implementing successful risk-based compliance programs and the latest information on HMDA changes and what’s ahead.
“The mortgage industry is very complex, and it will continue to be difficult,” said Linda Clampitt, Senior Vice President of CU Members Mortgage. “This year’s event will focus on laughing through the hard topics, keeping everyone engaged as we find ways to relax, learn, and have some fun at what we promise will be the most entertaining and engaging experience you can have at a serious conference. We want to find ways to laugh through these challenges and share that with our credit union friends at this year’s National Mortgage Lending Conference.”
About CU Members Mortgage
Established in 1982 as a division of Colonial Savings, a federally chartered thrift, Dallas-based CU Members Mortgage provides comprehensive mortgage services to credit unions and CUSOs. CU Members Mortgage originates FHA, VA, Investment Property and conventional loans nationwide. With a portfolio of $24 billion, Colonial is one of the largest servicers of mortgage loans in the United States. The company is privately held and has offices located nationwide. For more information, visit www.cumembers.com.