CUC Mortgage Adds Six to Client List in Second Quarter
Contact: Bonnie Sklar, Public Relations Coordinator
(800) 342-9835, ext. 8130, cell: (518) 944-0831
(Albany, NY) — During the second quarter of 2010, six credit unions signed with CUC Mortgage Corporation for their mortgage servicing needs. Three are Pennsylvania-based, two from New York and one from New Jersey.
- Blackhawk FCU (Beaver Falls, Penn.), which has more than 1,250 members and more than $12 million in assets;
- Elizabeth, NJ Firemen’s FCU (Elizabeth, N.J.), which has nearly 1,900 members and more than $8 million in assets;
- Franklin Oil Region FCU (Franklin, Penn.), which has more than 7,150 members and more than $30 million in assets;
- MAMTA FCU (Larchmont, N.Y.), which has more than 1,100 members and nearly $10 million in assets;
- Twin Rivers FCU (Massena, N.Y.), which has nearly 3,400 members and more than $27 million in assets; and
- Ukrainian Selfreliance of Western Pennsylvania FCU (Pittsburgh, Penn.), which has more than 750 members and nearly $7.5 million in assets.
“CUC Mortgage is very pleased to partner with these credit unions,” said Richard Maxstadt, SVP/COO of CUC Mortgage. “We look forward to assisting them in providing their members with competitive, quality mortgage programs.”
CUC Mortgage, headquartered in Albany, N.Y., and licensed in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Vermont, is a full-service mortgage corporation committed to serving credit unions in the greater Northeast. Every aspect of the organization’s mortgage program, which promotes growth and increased revenue, is customized to meet the unique needs of credit unions and their members’ dreams of home ownership. To learn more about CUC Mortgage, established in 1987, visit www.cucmortgage.com.