cuStrategies’ upcoming conferences lead credit unions to innovative marketing, business development, and lending practices
cuStrategies’ Business Development and Marketing Conference and Lending Conference outline new practices to help credit unions exceed in 2017
MONTGOMERY, AL (September 1, 2016) — Lending, business development, and leadership strategies firm cuStrategies’will host its annual Marketing and Business Development Conference September 21-23, 2016, and running its annual CSA Lending Conference September 26-28, 2016, all at the One Ocean Resort Hotel and Spa in Atlantic Beach, FL. Both conferences will provide credit union attendees with best practices, proven strategies, and testimonials on award-winning business development, marketing, and lending applications and strategies.
cuStrategies President/CEO Celeste Cook will provide all the conference training based on her more than 20 years credit union experience in business development, leadership, marketing, lending, etc. Cook’s programs have helped credit unions nationwide increase membership and loan growth, as well as member retention and profitability.
The Marketing and Business Development Conference will cover such items as:
- Best approach to create greater relevance and value for your members
- and businesses in your communities
- Key marketing strategies that bring immediate growth to your credit union
- Crucial metrics for business development to get the right results…loans, loans, and more loans
- Key strategies to build strong partnerships that strengthen loyalty
- Overcome objections effectively
The CSA Lending Conference will cover such items as:
- Lending practices that have transformed other credit unions for long-term sustainable loan growth, profitability and member retention
- How to attract the Millennials and retain them
- Unique lending program that has proven to increase quality profitable loans and minimize delinquencies and loan losses
- How to conduct a Credit Score Analysis (CSA) and improve a credit score, as well as develop a CSA Action Plan to help members get approved for loans
“Credit unions are on a good run right now – especially with lending and membership growth, but it’s not forever,” states cuStrategies President/CEO Celeste Cook. “Now is not the time to rest on your laurels. Our conferences are packed with information to help keep the momentum rolling using progressive and proven ideas, practices, and strategies. It’s incredibly rewarding to follow up and hear the success stories from attendees, clarifying this content has worked well for them.”
Celeste Cook is founder and President/CEO of cuStrategies LLC. As a credit union industry strategist, Cook provides strategic planning services, consulting services, and training programs to the credit union industry. She is also a keynote and motivational speaker in addition to a consultant and trainer. Cook has served as an industry expert, motivational, and keynote speaker for national credit union associations as well as credit union leagues nationwide. She has worked in the credit union industry for more than 20 years and has been a professional speaker and trainer for more than 15 years. She previously worked for a $1.6 billion credit union in Atlanta, Georgia, and worked as a consultant and trainer with Rex Johnson of Lending Solutions Consulting. For more information, visit: www.custrategies.com.