Eight Masters of Business Development Announced as Speakers for Think 11 Conference in May
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Bill Prichard
Public Relations Manager
CO-OP Financial Services
800.782.9042, ext. 3450
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif. (March 7, 2011) – “Passion changes everything” is the subtitle to the latest best-seller from one of eight featured speakers at the THINK 11 Conference. Conference organizer CO-OP Financial Services selected all eight to help credit union employees change everything for the better at their institutions – from attracting new members and inspiring member loyalty to improving profit margins and expanding their business.
“The THINK Conference is the only conference designed for credit union employees to explore new approaches to issues confronting their institutions by hearing from thought leaders from outside of our field,” said Stan Hollen, President/CEO, CO-OP Financial Services. “In addition to our world-class line-up of business speakers, registration is free to credit union employees.”
To be held May 14-18, 2011, at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, in the Disneyland entertainment complex in Anaheim, Calif., THINK 11 Conference featured speakers will include:
- Jeanne Bliss, customer loyalty expert and author of two best-selling books, including “I Love You More Than My Dog: Five Decisions that Drive Extreme Customer Loyalty.”
- Porter Gale, as vice president, marketing, for Virgin America, Gale is currently pioneering innovative strategies in brand and on-line marketing.
- Tony Hawk, professional skateboarder and CEO of billion-dollar entrepreneurial ventures, who will be sharing his insights into growing a business.
- Brett King, author and strategic advisor to the global financial services sector, who will be speaking on how to attract new members to your credit union.
- Nancy Lublin, author of “Zilch: The Power of Zero in Business,” will offer insights into optimizing your business to provide a better customer experience and improve margins.
- Jeff Manning, known as the godfather of the famous “Got Milk?” ad campaign, will speak on how to first attract members, and then market and sell to them.
- Susan Packard, co-founder and former COO of the HGTV cable channel, who will speak on business leadership and promoting a brand that inspires consumer loyalty.
- Sir Ken Robinson, business creativity mentor and author of “The Element: Finding Your Passion Changes Everything,” who will offer insights to grow and evolve a business.
Valerie Morris, former CNN domestic and international correspondent/anchor, will serve as master of ceremonies during the conference.
Registration is free to credit union employees, who may register immediately at: http://www.co-opthink.org.
About CO-OP Financial Services
Based in Rancho Cucamonga, Calif., CO-OP Financial Services is the industry leader in access and convenience products for credit unions. Nearing 30 years of credit union service, CO-OP connects credit union members to their accounts through network services, payment processing, e-commerce, shared branching and call center services. With a total of 3,000 credit union members, 30 million cardholders, 28,000 surcharge-free ATMs, 4,000 shared branch locations and 165 million-plus monthly transactions, CO-OP Financial Services is the nation’s largest credit union service organization, offering the tools, counsel and leadership to help credit unions prosper. To learn more, visit www.co-opfs.org. Follow CO-OP on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/COOPFS and keep up with industry issues via the CO-OP Insight Vault blog at: http://co-opinsightvault.com.