Justice Federal Credit Union announces disaster relief assistance to members affected by torrential rains and flooding
CHANTILLY, VA (April 21, 2016) — Effective immediately all Justice Federal Credit Union Members needing financial assistance in the FEMA declared disaster states of Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas can obtain special personal loans, and deferred loan payments on auto, home equity, mortgage, personal loans and VISA credit cards. Members who reside in or own property, such as home or auto, and need financial support in the affected states are eligible to receive emergency assistance.
The following services are available to Members:
- Instant Personal Loans up to $3,000 at 0% Annual Percentage Rate; payment deferred for 90 days.
- Personal loans from $3,001 – $10,000 at 5.00% Annual Percentage Rate; payment deferred for 90 days
- Auto loans at current Annual Percentage Rates up to 96 months, payment deferred for 90 days
- Deferred loan payments up to 90 days on all existing Justice FCU personal, auto loan and VISA credit cards
- Deferred home equity and mortgage payments up to 6 months on all existing homes financed by Justice FCU determined uninhabitable
- No wire transfer fees
- Refund of Justice FCU imposed ATM fees for members in the affected areas
- Replacement Justice FCU VISA Credit and Debit Cards sent to Members via Federal Express at no charge.
Please visit www.jfcu.org to learn more or to apply online, or contact the Justice Federal Credit Union Member Service Center at 800.550.5320. Restrictions/conditions apply.
About Justice Federal Credit Union
Justice Federal Credit Union with assets over $851M is headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. The member-owned, financial cooperative provides financial services nationwide exclusively to employees of the Department of Justice, the Department of Homeland Security, the Georgia Department of Public Safety, law enforcement communities, their family members, related associations, and contractors. Locations include Los Angeles and San Diego California, Miami Florida, Atlanta and Forsyth Georgia, Chicago Illinois, New York, Houston, Dallas and Ft. Worth Texas, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington, D.C. For additional information, visit www.jfcu.org.