Millennial Vision Inc. signs 7 credit unions to use enterprise content management
SALT LAKE CITY, UT (December 7, 2015) — Millennial Vision Inc. (MVi), a leading supplier of Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions to the credit union industry, announces seven new credit union signings through November 2015. These new clients include:
1. TwinStar FCU (Olympia, WA; $1 billion; 111,000 members)
2. NW Priority FCU (Portland, OR; $232 million; 16,600 members)
3. OUR FCU (Royal Oak, MI; $219 million; 21,200 members)
4. Premier Financial CU (New Holstein, WI; $78 million; 8,600 members)
5. Med5 Credit Union (Rapid City, SD; $54 million; 5,000 members)
6. Hartford Municipal Employees FCU (Hartford, CT; $49 million; 7,900 members)
7. Vermillion FCU (Vermillion, SD; $15 million; 2,300 members)
Additionally, MVi has also been able to sign several international credit unions as well, according to Scott Cowan, MVi’s VP of Marketing and Business Development.
“Credit unions want more than just simple document imaging systems; they are seeking advanced, industry compliant ECM solutions that allow them to integrate with all of the other credit union applications through the use of advanced workflows and automated business processes,” Cowan explains. “We are seeing more interest in these types of advanced solutions due to the increasing complexities in consumer, business and mortgage lending processes in all sizes of credit unions due to the fact that their legacy document imaging systems simply are not up to this task.”
About Millennial Vision Inc.
Salt Lake City-based Millennial Vision Inc. (MVi) was founded in 1996 with a mission to provide quality products and services in the document management sector. Its vision is to help organizations “go paperless,” committing to deliver technologies that empower staff members to create efficient document workflows. MVi offers more than imaging with a product suite that enables customers to replace paper-based processes with digital document management. For more information, visit www.mviusa.com or call 801-277-6686.