Mobilearth Hosts CU tech-talk Webinar: ‘7 Reasons to Tell Your Employees to Leave the Branch’
BURNABY, BC (September 18, 2015) — Omni-channel, mobile banking provider Mobilearth will host an upcoming, complimentary webinar on CU tech-talk entitled: “7 Reasons to Tell Your Employees to Leave the Branch,” featuring Mobilearth’s MobiBranch smartphone and tablet apps. These apps allow a credit union staff to have virtually unlimited reach to help members manage their finances or sign up for new services wherever they live, work, and play. The 45-minute webinar will take place Wednesday, September 23, 2015, at 1 p.m. (PST).
To register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4296114455311734274
What attendees will learn:
- How credit unions can increase its brand recognition by getting out into the community and being more visible to the general population
- How employees can have the freedom to meet with members at any location
- How existing members can get their banking done from wherever it’s most convenient for them, whether at work, in their homes, or any place in between
- How prospective members can apply for new products from a place and time that works for them – instead of feeling the pressure of coming into the branch
- How MobiBranch features such as Digital Signatures, Help, and Sales Advice can make an offsite member meeting more effective and profitable
“We’re very excited to present this webinar to the credit union community via CU tech-talk,” states Mobilearth CEO Tia Lee. “It’s loaded with anecdotal and practical information that will help credit unions better serve their members any time, any place. It really displays how the branch can go to the member, which adds a whole new dimension to great service.”
Mobilearth was founded with the purpose of granting customers and staff unparalleled freedom and mobility. We aim to provide financial institutions with the most powerful, feature packed software possible. We do not simply provide an app but a full range of products designed to meet your customer needs on any platform.
Incorporated in 2005, Mobilearth provides an omni-channel mobile banking experience for financial institution members and customers. MobiBranch is the newest product for the omni-channel mobile banking experience, designed for financial institutions to expand branch reach. For more info, visit: www.mobilearth.com.