Next generation version of IMM eSign for financial institutions now available
Advanced features enable faster, more secure eSignature processing, accelerating digital transformation initiatives
RAHWAY, NJ (November 18, 2020) — IMM, the only eSignature provider that specializes in digital transaction solutions exclusively for financial institutions, announced today new versions of IMM eSign and IMM eSign Plus are now available for general release. New features and advanced functionality contained in the platforms further simplify and streamline eSignature processes across the entire enterprise, elevating and further safe-guarding the consumer experience while accelerating digital transformation.
IMM eSign is the only eSignature platform created specifically for the unique needs of community financial institutions. Highlights of the 2020 release features include:
- Full support for Chrome and Firefox browsers including newly enhanced in-person signing experience tailored for optimum visibility and streamlined signer interaction;
- New consent option enabling financial institutions to force signers to review the consent disclosure(s) before being allowed to view and sign documents, expanding their options for effectively managing the consent process;
- New Template Manager with an intuitive experience for the administration and setup of intelligent document templates. These templates fully automate the preparation of documents for signing, including “tagging” of signature fields, without any employee interaction or setup requirements;
- Refined Document Designer with new tools and options to append signature fields and other required elements easily during the session preparation phase; and
- Advanced session search and management capabilities to expand the ease and scope of on-demand session status and reporting.
“Community financial institutions are rapidly adopting digital strategies to provide consumer-centric services and products in safe and secure ‘remote’ environment,” said Michael Ball, Vice President of Markets & Strategy for IMM. “As the only eSignature platform designed for the unique needs of community financial institutions, IMM eSign enables banks and credit unions to continue serving consumers with contactless digital account openings, loan closings and account service requests. Our latest enhancements to IMM eSign and IMM eSign Plus ensure our clients are able to provide a modern, convenient digital experience that aligns to today’s new consumer and environmental requirements.”
IMM eSign powers millions of end-to-end electronic signature transactions and can interface with each and every business system used across a financial institution today. The transaction experience is frictionless and easy to use for financial institution employees while maintaining the safety and security for customers to sign documents remotely.
CFM, IMM and NXTsoft have joined forces to provide the most open and connected integration platform for scaling innovation and accelerating transformation efforts. Today more than 2,500 banks and credit unions use this expanded suite of API connectivity, document workflow, teller workflow, analytics, and data connectivity solutions. By delivering access to innovation across 80+ fintechs and 40+ banking cores, we help financial institutions break down barriers, unlock new services, and enhance their competitive edge.
For more information visit whycfm.com, immonline.com, or nxtsoft.com.