Northwest Credit Union Association’s Strategic Link announces exciting new partnerships, product developments to benefit credit unions
SEATAC, WA (August 15, 2016) — Strategic Link — the Northwest Credit Union Association’s wholly owned subsidiary — announces several significant developments designed to help its member credit unions in Washington & Oregon better serve their members.
Five new partners join the existing roster of 21 companies aligned with Strategic Link for the purpose of providing credit unions with critical products & services in the areas of technology, branch design, and operations.
- Larky builds custom-branded smartphone applications that connect credit unions, their members, and local businesses with hand-crafted local discounts. Northwest Credit Union Association is collaborating with Larky to develop an app called CU Values, a free app that will be widely promoted to approximately 8.6 million consumers in the Northwest—including those who are not members of a credit union. The platform will include hundreds of unique, compelling offers at great local restaurants, entertainment venues, service providers, retailers, and more. CU Values will launch later this year. Credit unions interested in participating can get more information here.
- Hip Pocket creates apps to help people make better financial decisions from their phones in just two minutes. They recently launched a very successful Kickstarter campaign for their new personal savings app, exceeding the funding goal in just four days, and becoming a top 50 all-time funded app. The Hip Money app analyzes the user’s spending habits, makes saving recommendations and enables savings transfers with one swipe.
- Nelson provides strategic branch planning, business modeling and prototype development, and real estate strategies for credit unions across the Northwest and North America.
- YME Coaching & Consulting, led by Yvonne Evers, provides Board, CEO, and Management Succession Planning Solutions with her SUCCESSION™ app, executive coaching and board governance facilitation and training.
- Jim Shapiro’s Better Fundraising Company offers credit unions a simple yet effective model for more improving donor, member, and community engagement.
- LifeCounts, who aligned with Strategic Link in 2015, announced the release of their flagship technology product designed to give users the freedom to securely link all of their financial accounts in one smartphone app.
“Our mission with Strategic Link has always been to forge relationships with companies who can provide cutting edge tools to help our member credit unions thrive and grow,” said Denise Gabel, Chief Operating Officer of the Northwest Credit Union Association. “With the addition of these new partners, northwest credit unions are even better equipped to provide their members with the services they are demanding.”
Northwest credit unions interested in providing their members with any of the partner products mentioned above should reach out to Craig Reed, Director of Strategic Partnerships for Strategic Link & NWCUA, at 206.340.4789.
About Northwest Credit Union Association
The Northwest Credit Union Association is the trade association representing more than 175 not-for- profit, cooperative credit unions in Idaho, Oregon, and Washington, and their 8.1 million consumer members. As not-for-profit cooperatives, credit unions look out for their members’ financial well-being.
Everyone should open their eyes to a credit union. For more information, please visit: https://yourmoneyfurther.com