NYIB Leaders Elected For 2011-2012
Contact: Adam VanCleave (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NYIB Media Manager
Marketing Specialist, Chetco Federal Credit Union, Brookings, OR
Brookings, OR (8/16/11)–The National Youth Involvement Board (NYIB) re-elected one regional coordinator, confirmed two new coordinators, and re-elected the chairman of the NYIB Executive Committee during the annual meeting in Pittsburgh, PA on July 28, 2011.
Rebecca Isaacs, Business Development Director of the Credit Union Association of New Mexico, will continue to chair the NYIB for 2011-12.
NYIB regional coordinators elected to two years terms include:
· Anne-Marie Bisson, Assistant Vice President of Community Education, Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union, Lowell, MA, North East Regional Coordinator
· Janice Quigg, Marketing and Community Development Specialist, OUR Credit Union, Royal Oak, MI, North Central Regional Coordinator
· Incumbent Adam VanCleave, Marketing Specialist, Chetco Federal Credit Union, Brookings, OR, North West Regional Coordinator
Continuing the second years of their terms are:
· Julie McLean, Director of Financial Education, Arapahoe Credit Union, South West Regional Coordinator
· Cynthia Campbell, Assistant Vice President of Financial Empowerment, Tinker Federal Credit Union, South Central Regional Coordinator
· Juli Lewis, Youth Marketing Manager, Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union, South East Regional Coordinator
Afterward, the executive committee elected as officers: McLean, Vice Chairman; Lewis, Secretary; Bisson, Treasurer; and VanCleave, Media Manager.
The group will reconvene August 25-28 in New Orleans, LA, the location of the 2012 NYIB conference, for its annual planning session. Suggestions for speakers and/or topics relating to youth financial education are welcome!
The National Youth Involvement Board’s mission is “Helping today’s youth become financially savvy individuals and loyal credit union members.”