PSCU announces Keynote Speakers and DEI Panel for Member Forum 2023
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) panel includes Tampa leaders Mayor Jane Castor, Darcie Glazer Kassewitz and Thaddeus M. Bullard
ST. PETERSBURG, FL (January 17, 2023) — PSCU, the nation’s premier payments credit union service organization (CUSO), has announced an impressive lineup of speakers for Member Forum 2023, which will be held April 3-5 in sunny Tampa Bay – home of PSCU’s headquarters. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from innovation strategist and Future of Work expert Lital Marom, Visa’s North America Group President and Regional President Oliver Jenkyn, and PSCU President and CEO Chuck Fagan, as well as a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) panel featuring Tampa Mayor Jane Castor, Tampa Bay Buccaneers Owner Darcie Glazer Kassewitz and Thaddeus M. Bullard (aka WWE Superstar Titus O’Neil), among other notable speakers.
The theme for PSCU’s Member Forum 2023, “Inspire What’s Next,” encourages attendees to share ideas, insights and unforgettable experiences, while focusing on the future of their credit union, their members and our industry. Select sessions will be recorded and provided on-demand after the event to attendees.
“We look forward to bringing together PSCU Owner credit unions, team members, industry partners, vendors and more in PSCU’s backyard,” said Dean Young, EVP, chief experience officer at PSCU. “After a successful return to an in-person Member Forum last year in Las Vegas, we are eager to meet again to share diverse insights and perspectives to inspire what’s next in our industry. We have a fantastic lineup of speakers and content planned, with more to be announced soon, and we can’t wait see everyone in Tampa Bay.”
PSCU Member Forum 2023 is scheduled to include:
- CEO Keynote: PSCU President and CEO Chuck Fagan will share updates on what’s next at PSCU, including how the cooperative’s ongoing strategic investments in innovation continue to inspire credit unions to look toward the future.
- Keynote Presentations:
- Lital Marom is a global innovation strategist and Future of Work expert, helping audiences develop a future-ready vision of their business. Emphasizing digital transformation, Marom helps teams understand the application of artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain and the Metaverse. She travels the world as a consultant and strategist, helping companies apply new ways of thinking.
- Oliver Jenkyn is the North America group president and regional president for Visa. He has run Visa’s business in the U.S. and Canada since 2011 and oversees multiple global business lines. Prior to Visa, Jenkyn was a partner at McKinsey & Company in their San Francisco, New York, London and Toronto offices and a leader of their North American retail banking practice and global payments practice. Jenkyn is also a member of the Board of Directors of Tipping Point, a San Francisco nonprofit that works to fight poverty and homelessness.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Panel: A panel of Tampa area leaders will share how they give back to the community and what DEI means to them in their successful career paths.
- Jane Castor is the current mayor of the City of Tampa. Under this former Tampa Police Chief’s visionary leadership, her administration passed the first budget starting in the black since the Great Recession. Her key achievements within the past two years also include helping secure more than $90 million for transportation and mobility improvements, hiring the City’s first Sustainability and Resilience Officer, and launching various strategic initiatives to support prosperous and equitable job growth, economic developments and housing opportunities.
- Darcie Glazer Kassewitz is co-owner of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the driving force behind many of the team’s innovative, forward-thinking fan engagement and community outreach initiatives. She is focused on ensuring that the Buccaneers and the Glazer Vision Foundation create a lasting positive impact in the Tampa Bay community. Prior to the 2018 season, Kassewitz helped to establish the Social Justice Initiative, which includes monthly events focused on youth empowerment, police relations, criminal justice reform, racial equality and workforce development.
- Thaddeus M. Bullard, also known as WWE Superstar Titus O’Neil, is an accomplished athlete, philanthropist and entertainer with a heart for youth and the community. Bullard went from being a resident of the Florida Sheriffs Youth Ranches as a troubled, underperforming young man to being a mentor, role model and honorary Deputy for the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office. For more than ten years, Bullard’s “Joy of Giving” holiday event has given over 15,000 gifts annually to underprivileged children and families in needed throughout the greater Tampa Bay Area. Bullard is also president of the Bullard Family Foundation, an organization that provides programs and resources to help build character and improve outcomes in the community.
- Breakout Sessions: Gain valuable insights from PSCU thought leaders, industry experts and credit union representatives on a wide variety of timely topics.
- Solution Showcase: Experience on-demand demonstrations of PSCU’s innovative product and solution portfolio.
Registration for Member Forum 2023 is now open. An “early bird” rate is available through Feb. 2, with general registration scheduled to close on March 2 at 5 p.m. ET. For more information or to register for Member Forum 2023, visit pscu.com/memberforum2023.
PSCU, the nation’s premier payments CUSO and an integrated financial technology solutions provider, supports the success of more than 2,400 financial institutions and processes nearly 7.7 billion transactions annually. Committed to service excellence and focused on continuous innovation, PSCU’s payment processing, fraud and risk management, data and analytics, digital banking, strategic consulting and real-time payments platforms, along with 24/7/365 member support via its contact centers, help deliver personalized, connected experiences. The origin of PSCU’s model is collaboration and scale, and the company has leveraged its influence on behalf of credit unions and their members for more than 45 years. Today, PSCU provides an end-to-end, competitive advantage that enables credit unions to securely grow and meet evolving consumer demands. For more information, visit pscu.com.