Robins Financial Credit Union awards Annual Scholarship
WARNER ROBINS, GA (May 30, 2018) — Robins Financial Credit Union is committed to investing in the future of its younger members and recently awarded a $2,000 scholarship to 11 high school seniors. This is the 22nd year that Robins Financial has presented this scholarship to graduating seniors and has given close to $500,000 in college scholarships to date. The recipients of the 2018 Scholarship are:
- Alexandra Estrada, Peach County High School
- Courtney Gay, Rutland High School
- Alexis Jackson, Central High School
- Myles Johnson, Mary Persons High School
- Dylan Miller, Jefferson High School
- Marissa Molnar, Houston County High School
- Jada Pemberton, Howard High School
- Tiffany Pike, Perry High School
- Sean Watkins, Warner Robins High School
- Hunter Wealot, Jones County High School
- Ayanna Wright, Dublin High School
Donna Drummond with Robins Financial Credit Union presents an award to 2018 scholarship recipient Jada Pemberton.
About Robins Financial Credit Union
Robins Financial Credit Union is a local non-profit financial cooperative with twenty-two branches in central Georgia. Robins Financial currently provides financial services to over 217,000 members, with assets exceeding $3.0 billion.