Wescom Resources Group exceeds $10 million in revenue for 2013
PASADENA, CA (February 12, 2014) – Wescom Resources Group (WRG), a provider of software and technology service solutions for credit unions, generated $10.7 million in annual revenue for 2013, signing 28 new credit unions to use its products and services for enhanced member engagement. In addition, WRG won Credit Union Journal’s 2013 Best Practices Awards with its MemberGenius solution and also secured 2013 CUNA Technology Conference Speed Round “Best in Show” award for its Tellergy automation software.
Client highlights WRG experienced in 2013 include:
- 5 new MemberEdge Online Banking clients, for a total of 70 clients nationwide.
- 17 new MemberEdge Mobile Banking clients, for a total of 90 clients nationwide.
- 4 new Bill Pay services clients, for a total of over 50 clients nationwide.
- 2 new Service Bureau clients
New products or initiatives WRG executed in 2013 include:
- Launched its Enterprise Solutions suite, which consists of MemberGenius (April) and Tellergy (September), and is part of WRG’s overall Omni-Channel solutions
- Invested in new, more robust performance monitoring platforms for its online applications.
- Made enhancements to its network infrastructure and hosting capabilities, including expanding the capabilities at its tertiary data center in Denver, CO.
- Revamped the external website – www.wescomresources.com (November)
- Announced early availability of MemberEdge Mobile Banking 3.0, which opens the door to previously unreached abilities within a credit union mobile app.
In 2014, WRG intends to continue its convergence of the Online and Mobile Banking channels, creating new complementary features that provide for an exceptional user experience. At the same time, WRG will expand its Enterprise Solutions, which are designed to enhance the member’s retail experience. The technology CUSO also plans to implement a mobile payment solution.
“Once again, WRG experience another terrific year of growth, new technology developments, and multiple awards generated from all our hard work,” states Tim Dolan, president of WRG. “But with this success, it’s no time to rest on our laurels. Technology moves very fast today and it’s our job to maintain that pace for our credit union clients so they can retain their value for their members continued interest. It’s a challenge but one that is incredibly rewarding. We look forward to another productive year serving our clients and keeping them on the forefront of financial services technology.”
About Wescom Resources Group
Backed by Wescom Credit Union, one of the nation’s largest credit unions, with nearly $2.5 billion in assets and serving 200,000 members, Wescom Resources Group provides credit unions with advanced technology solutions that increase their competitive edge. With over 160 active credit union clients, WRG is a leader in innovative technologies for the credit union industry. Through its MemberEdge® suite, WRG offers an integrated e-Services channel with Online Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, eAlerts, Multi-Factor Authentication, Member-Directed ACH, online account opening and more. The WRG Services Division provides Merger support, custom programming, network consulting, and system efficiency studies. WRG also offers one of the most robust Service Bureau solutions in the industry. WRG provides credit unions with innovations that enhance their ability to serve members, reduce costs, and streamline internal operations. For more information, visit www.wescomresources.com.