Do you remember the 90s? A Google search on highlights of the 90s include great topics such as:
- The Budweiser “Wazzup” ads
- Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky
- The Music – the birth of grunge, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, etc.
- Michael Jordan and the dominance of the Chicago Bulls in the NBA
- The flannel shirt and grunge look
- The Walkman (precursor to the iPod if you don’t know what a Walkman was)
- Preparing for the end of the world – aka Y2K
- And so much more.
All of these are long gone, some thankfully, some missed.
But the one thing that left and now seems to be coming back is the re-emergence of the first time home buyer.continue reading »