Attend NAFCU’s Virtual Management and Leadership Institute, December 1 – 4, and be perfectly positioned to lead your credit union into the future. During this intensive, online four-day program, you’ll markedly enhance your leadership skills and gain invaluable, 360-degree credit union knowledge of what it takes to lead a successful credit union. All designed to maximize your abilities. And all in a more affordable format than competing leadership programs. Plus, the new virtual format makes the pricing even more enticing—less than half the price of the in-person conference.
This event has grown in popularity, selling out for the last four years. Join us and you’ll find out why attendees return to their credit unions encouraging their colleagues to sign up right away.
As an executive who is always on the hunt for the latest strategies to better your career:
- Download our free 2020 Credit Union Executive Insights eBook. This ebook is an excellent addition to your executive training materials and will help you discover candid insights about credit union CEO leadership
- Get the tools to transform your career by attending NAFCU’s Virtual Management and Leadership Institute
Special Virtual Pricing!
NAFCU Member: $2,149 $999
NAFCU Nonmember: $3,249 $1,399
Join us and you’ll walk away with:
- Everything you should know about operating a credit union, including financial management, conducting an accounting cost analysis, risk management, and more
- Effective tools to build and navigate relationships with board members and your peers
- Proven communication techniques to help move projects forward and make you stand out as a credit union leader
- A life-long network of fellow credit union professionals and future leaders
You don’t have to be a NAFCU member to attend!