If your financial institution is interested in increasing revenue, phone and email sales are an indispensable tool for generating profit. Consider the following statistics:
- Due largely to COVID-19, 41% of financial services organizations report having increased phone conversion rates by 25% or more in the past 12 months.
- Phone calls convert to 10-15x more revenue than web leads.
- 64% of consumers would choose another financial institution after a poor call experience.
- Email marketing drives customer acquisition and retention, according to 80% of professionals.
- Email marketing has an ROI of $42 for every dollar spent.
- 60% of consumers say they’ve made a purchase as the result of a marketing email they received.
In this blog post, we’ll let you in on the five key secrets to successful phone and email sales for your financial institution.
continue reading »