Your credit union’s compliance knowledge is strong. Now take your team’s compliance skills to an even more elite level in 2021. NAFCU’s powerful virtual and in-person conferences, and additional online training, will help you do just that.
By taking advantage of the best compliance training available to credit unions, you’ll build key compliance knowledge, stay ahead of new regulations, plus cut headaches.
We’re offering you a special holiday discount, so this is the best time to secure training for your staff. Save up to $300 on NAFCU’s 2021 virtual and in-person conferences, and online training subscriptions, by January 8.*
NAFCU’s 2021 compliance training includes:
- Regulatory Compliance School, with Spring (entirely virtual) and Summer (in Louisville, KY, or virtual) options. It’s the best way to earn the award-winning NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) designation, and gain a full understanding of the regulations and laws impacting your credit union.
- BSA School, in Louisville, KY, or virtual. You’ll learn the latest trends in money laundering so you can keep your credit union safe. Plus you can earn your NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officer (NCBSO) designation.
- Risk Management Seminar, in Louisville, KY, or virtual. You’ll uncover best practices to better identify, measure and master risk management. Plus you can earn or maintain your NAFCU Certified Risk Manager (NCRM) designation.
- Regulatory Compliance Seminar in Louisville, KY, or virtual. Sharpen your compliance and BSA knowledge with advanced training on evolving regulatory trends. Tailor your agenda by taking advantage of sessions in the compliance track and the new BSA track. Plus you’ll recertify your NCCO and/or NCBSO designations—although you don’t need to be an NCCO or NCBSO to attend!
- Online Compliance Training Subscription. Master the most challenging areas and hot topics of compliance, such as MLA, lending, BSA, data security and more. One subscription gives your entire credit union access, and includes over 75 live and on-demand webinars per year—many of which your team can use to recertify their NCCO, NCRM, and NBCSO designations!
And remember, from now until January 8 you can save up to $300 on NAFCU conferences and online training!
*Our Holiday promotion is not valid on previous purchases. Cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.