Spaces are limited—but still available—for Velocity Solutions Executive Summit, February 5, 2019 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Free to qualified attendees.
There’s no question about it: data and digitization are key to your credit union’s future success. If your institution is not developing a plan to adapt and meet consumer demands in this increasingly digital world, you risk ceding your position to other financial institutions and non-bank competitors alike.
Don’t be left behind by failing to move ahead:
- 65% of financial institution clients would consider leaving a firm if digital channels are not integrated1
- 46% of consumers use only digital channels for their banking²
- Only 37% of customers feel that financial institutions adequately understand their needs and preferences3
- Personalization based on member data can deliver 5 to 8 times the ROI from marketing expenditures, and lift sales by 10% or more.4
Learn proven strategies that will help move your credit union into the digital revolution by harnessing the power of big data, digital solutions and automation.
Delivered in one power-packed day and led by seasoned presenters with decades of experience, Executive Summit topics include:
- Digital Banking Strategies and the Regulatory Landscape
- Leveraging Data & Digitization to Build Revenue & Relationships
- Digital & Dynamic Data-Driven Overdraft Management
- Big Data Profits through a Unified Platform Approach
- The Power and Profitability of Digital Lending
- Digital & Social Strategies for Account Acquisition
Hurry! Space is limited!
Can’t attend the February 5 Executive Summit? Click here to see more 2019 sessions.
1 JP Morgan Chase Strategic Update 2017
2 The Financial Brand, “The Rise of the Digital-Only Banking Customer,” 2018
3 Capgemini Consulting, “Big Data Alchemy: How can Banks Maximize the Value of their Customer Data?” 2014
4 McKinsey & Company, “Capturing Value from Your Customer Data,” March 2017