“Credit union executives and board members are facing unprecedented challenges caused by the coronavirus pandemic. That’s why we are launching a new State of the Industry event to help them overcome the challenges of today and plan for the future,” said NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger.
“This virtual event will bring credit union leaders together to explore innovative solutions and key industry insights to help them keep their cooperative running strong in a post-coronavirus world. At NAFCU, we believe in credit unions and we are committed to helping them navigate today’s challenges while they continue to grow stronger.”
The complimentary, virtual event, happening June 25, provides credit union leaders with an easy, convenient way to gain insider insights on the current and future state of the credit union industry, without having to travel.
During the event, participants will:
- explore new and upcoming trends with a full economic overview that examines lending, consumer spending, and other critical indicators;
- analyze how trends will impact their credit union, and how to adjust strategic planning to position their institutions to power through the pandemic;
- gain clear, concise insights on the current and future state of the industry with updates from NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger and the association’s regulatory compliance and government affairs teams;
- engage in real-time polling to drive discussion and address what’s top-of-mind for credit union decision makers nationwide; and
- connect with peers to share ideas during a virtual networking opportunity.
Attendees will also examine top priorities for credit unions in a post coronavirus pandemic world from keynote speaker Jim Marous, co-publisher of The Financial Brand and owner and publisher of the Digital Banking Report.
Marous, consistently rated as one of the top five most influential people in banking, will answer questions such as:
- How should you serve the newly digital consumer?
- What has remote work taught about your teams?
- How do you serve communities better during a crisis?
The virtual event is complimentary, but registration is required to attend. Details on how to access the event via smart device, including your desktop, tablet, or smartphone, will be available to registered attendees closer to the event. View the full agenda here.