In NAFCU’s 50th anniversary year (so far), we have:
- Had 6 member credit union Congressional testimonies in the first 7 months of the year;
- sent 315% more messages to Congress in our grassroots campaigns;
- delivered 151 new compliance blog posts, summaries, analysis, articles, whitepapers, charts and guides to members;
- produced 341 hours of education; and
- had over 570,000 people use our CULookup.com Financial CalCUaltors.
And that’s just a handful of the numbers that have summed up our work with credit unions this year so far. At NAFCU, our mission is to strengthen credit unions by providing the best in federal advocacy, education and compliance assistance. Everything we do is for credit unions and in the best interests of our members. From working tirelessly to advocate your positions with legislators and regulators, to delivering timely compliance assistance resources and valuable training opportunities – we do it for the industry we love – we do it for credit unions.
We look forward to the next 50 years working together to grow stronger!