9 more credit unions choose Aperture
MALVERN, PA (July 27, 2023) — AKUVO, a technology organization specializing in collections and credit risk, recently signed 9 more credit unions to its Aperture platform. In total, these 9 credit unions serve nearly 1.2 million members and represent $22.5 billion in assets.
New credit unions converting to the Aperture platform include:
- GreenState Credit Union in North Liberty, Iowa, with $11B in assets
- Fibre Federal Credit Union in Longview, Wash., with $1.7B in assets
- Family Savings Credit Union in Rainbow City, Ala., with $827M in assets
- Clark County Credit Union in Las Vegas, with $1.14B in assets
- Credit Union of America in Wichita, Kan., with $1.4B in assets
- Marine Credit Union in La Cross, Wis., with $1B in assets
- Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union in Saint Paul, Minn., with $4.1B in assets
- Pioneer Federal Credit Union in Mountain Home, Idaho, with $735M in assets
- City Credit Union in Dallas, with $623M in assets.
Aperture’s superior functionality and efficiency were cited as a primary reason for the switch. The platform’s data-driven intelligence leverages analytics, AI and machine learning to provide advanced guidance to collectors and improve workflow. Financial institutions who have converted to Aperture have reported improvements in call volume, processing speed and improved decision making by collectors.
Additionally, most credit unions said they look forward to using Aperture’s pre-built connectors. These integration tools provide seamless connection to third party services like core processors, CPI providers, credit bureaus, legal resources, credit card and mortgage processors, letter writing software and printers, text message services, outsourced collection providers, payment providers and more.
“AKUVO continues to gain market share because Aperture is a superior solution that was built to meet the needs of growing financial institutions,” said Steve Castagna, AKUVO Chief Revenue Officer. “Aperture delivers an effective and efficient experience for collectors that allows them to focus on maintaining trust and loyalty.”