All In Credit Union donates school supplies to local organizations
DALEVILLE, AL (September 22, 2022) — All In Credit Union donated supplies to 18 local organizations throughout its service areas to assist students and teachers during the 2022-2023 school year. Donations were made by All In Credit Union members and employees in an effort to give back to the community. This year marks the eleventh year All In has held a school supply donation drive at each of its 29 branches. The supplies donated are distributed in each branch’s local service area.
Donations were given to the following organizations:
- Andalusia High School- Andalusia, Ala.
- Ark of Safety- Mobile, Ala.
- Coffee County Family Service Center- Enterprise, Ala.
- Crestview High School- Crestview, Fla.
- Dale County Board of Education- Ozark, Ala.
- Daleville High School- Daleville, Ala.
- Dothan High School- Dothan, Ala.
- Girard Primary School- Dothan, Ala.
- W. Long High School- Skipperville, Ala.
- Hope School- Marianna, Fla.
- Laurel Hill Elementary School- Laurel Hill, Fla.
- Maude Sanders Elementary School- Defuniak Springs, Fla.
- Opp City School- Opp, Ala.
- Parker Elementary School- Fort Rucker, Ala.
- Rehobeth High School- Rehobeth, Ala.
- Straughn Elementary School- Andalusia, Ala.
- Troy Elementary School- Troy, Ala.
- Volunteers of America Southeast – Mobile, Ala.
Pictured L-R: Haley Hagler, All In Credit Union Skipperville Assistant Branch Manager; Danielle Daniels, All In Credit Union Assistant Regional Manager; Joseph Brackins, All In Credit Union Business Development Officer; Nikki Leatherwood, All In Credit Union Ozark- Highway 231 Branch Manager; Venus McCullough, All In Credit Union Ozark- Andrews Avenue Branch Manager; Tara Baker, All In Credit Union Regional Manager; Ben Baker, Dale County Board of Education Superintendent and Katy Sellers, All In Credit Union Business Development Officer
About All In Credit Union
All In Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with $3.1 billion in assets providing personalized financial solutions to more than 175,000 members in Alabama, Florida and Mississippi. The organization and its employees are committed to enriching the lives of others by providing the resources needed to help members reach their goals and achieve financial success. For more information, visit www.allincu.com.