All In Credit Union donates to food banks during the 2022 holiday season
DALEVILLE, AL (November 23, 2022) — All In Credit Union donated hundreds of pounds of food to local food banks following its annual food drive. In preparation for the holiday season, All In employees and members joined together in a company-wide effort to collect food and supplies for local organizations in its service area. As part of the organization’s #WeGiveBack efforts, the Credit Union helped Fifteen organizations prepare for the holiday season.
“We want to thank our members and employees for their generosity this year. Many families in our communities are in need, and we are grateful to be in a position to help,” said Kathy Scarbrough, All In Credit Union’s Vice President of Marketing.
Donations were given to the following organizations:
- Andalusia Christian Service Center – Andalusia, Ala.
- Chipola Family Ministries – Marianna, Fla.
- Crestview Area Shelter for the Homeless – Crestview, Fla.
- Dale County Rescue Mission – Ozark, Ala.
- Daleville Senior Center – Daleville, Ala.
- Enterprise Christian Mission – Enterprise, Ala.
- Feeding the Gulf Coast – Mobile, Ala.
- Food for Thought – Santa Rosa Beach, Fla.
- Geneva County DHR – Geneva, Ala.
- Mary Hill Family Service Center – Ozark, Ala.
- New Harmony Baptist Church Food Pantry – DeFuniak Springs, Fla.
- Opp First United Methodist Food Pantry – Opp, Ala.
- Pike County Salvation Army – Troy, Ala.
- Prodisee Pantry – Mobile, Ala.
- Wiregrass Area United Way Food Bank – Dothan, Ala.
Pictured: Michael Hilliard from Chipola Ministries Food Pantry and Zan Bellamy, All In Credit Union Marianna Branch Teller
About All In Credit Union
All In Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with $2.5 billion in assets. They provide personalized financial solutions to more than 155,000 members in Alabama and Florida. The organization and its employees are committed to enriching the lives of others by helping them reach their goals and achieve financial success. For more information, visit www.allincu.com.