All In Credit Union employees donate to local organizations during the 2020 holiday season
DALEVILLE, AL (January 4, 2021) — All In Credit Union employees donated to families and individuals in need this holiday season by partnering with several local charitable organizations. As part of the Credit Union’s annual tradition, All In employees came together in a company-wide effort to collect gifts for children and seniors and decorate Christmas trees for local nursing homes.
Kathy Scarbrough, All In Vice President of Marketing, stated, “It’s incredible to see the level of giving by All In employees. They look forward to this time of year and the chance it provides to give back to our seniors and children.”
As part of the organization’s ongoing #WeGiveBack efforts, the Credit Union delivered holiday cheer to nine organizations including:
- Daleville Senior Citizen Center in Daleville, Ala.
- Boys and Girls Club of the Emerald Coast in DeFuniak Springs, Fla.
- Enterprise Health and Rehabilitation Center in Enterprise, Ala.
- Oakview Manor Health Care Center in Ozark, Ala.
- Opp Health and Rehabilitation Center in Opp, Ala.
- Southeast Alabama Regional Council on Aging in Dothan, Ala.
- Troy Health and Rehabilitation Center in Troy, Ala.
- Wesley Place on Honeysuckle in Dothan, Ala.
Wiregrass Salvation Army’s Angel Tree Program in Dothan, Ala.
All In Credit Union Donates to Local Organizations During the 2020 Holiday Season.
About All In Credit Union
All In Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with $2.8 billion in assets. They have 31 branches in Alabama, Florida and Mississippi and provide personalized financial solutions to more than 168,000 members worldwide. The organization and its employees are committed to enriching the lives of others by helping them reach their goals and achieve financial success. For more information, visit www.allincu.com.