American 1 is looking for talented teen singers
JACKSON, MI (April 9, 2015) – American 1 Credit Union is on the search for 10 talented teens, age 13-19 to compete in this year’s American 1 Teen Idol competition on July 10, 2015.
American 1 Credit Union will be holding auditions starting April 20, 2015 through April 30, 2015 at several locations. Each location will run auditions from 4-6PM.
- April 20- Battle Creek Music Center 450 North Ave., Battle Creek
- April 21, 22- Community 1 Co-op 810 W. Argyle St., Jackson
- April 28- Milan High School 200 Big Red Dr., Milan
- April 29- Jonesville High School 460 Adrian St., Jonesville
- April 30- Leslie High School 4141 Hull Rd., Leslie
This year’s winner will receive $1500 cash. In addition, all top ten contestants will receive a prize pack sponsored by local businesses. For complete details and an application please visit www.american1cu.org. Get your application in today as audition space is limited!
American 1 Credit Union serves over 50,000 members through 13 branches in 7 counties. Based in Jackson, American 1 is proud to be Michigan, hosting more than 10 free, family-friendly events every year in the areas we serve. We strive to give back and to be a truly, local financial option for our communities. Visit our website at www.american1cu.org for more information.